If you are looking to work with a blog focused on scoliosis, back pain, fitness, chronic pain and healthy living then I would love to work with you.
I’m currently focusing on growing my blog’s traffic and have seen a huge uplift over the last few months, with traffic increasing steadily each month.
I’m happy to work with you in the following ways:
If you would like to share your story about living with scoliosis, chronic back pain or chronic illness/condition then I would love to feature your story on my blog. Simply fill in this contact form and I’ll be in touch!
Alternatively, if you have a guest post idea that may be relevant to my audience please do get in touch using the form below. I’m also happy to share my story or write a guest post or content for your website or blog (anything to raise awareness of scoliosis!)
Some guidelines for guest posts:
- Please contact me initially with an idea of what you would like to write about and a sample of your own writing and we can go from there.
- Content must be high quality, original, and not published anywhere else online, including on your own website/blog.
- Word count will depend on the topic, but ideally between 1,000-2,000 words.
- The topic must be relevant to the readers of this blog, so related to scoliosis, back pain, mental health and/or chronic illness/conditions.
- You may include one link to your own website/blog if it is relevant.
- Any external links must be relevant and any statistics or facts used must be accurate and credible sources only.
- Please provide a photo and a bit about yourself as well as links to your social media pages, which can be included in the post.
- Please provide any images you’d like including. Images should be of a width of 640 pixels. I’m happy to source images if necessary.
- I may edit guest posts further before publishing and reserve the right to refuse to publish if guest posts do not fit with my blog and audience and/or these guidelines.
- Guest posts are not paid, but I’m happy to include a link to your blog/site within the post and share on my social media pages.
- Please also share on your own social media pages!
- I’m looking for genuine, personal and inspirational content so I am unable to accept overly promotional posts or link-building schemes.
- Anything inaccurate, offensive or overly critical will also not be accepted.
Sponsored Posts/Product Reviews
I’m happy to feature sponsored posts and product reviews on my blog if the product is relevant to my audience. I will only feature products that I have used myself and can wholeheartedly recommend for others with my condition. I would love review relevant products related to health, fitness, wellness and chronic pain that I can share with the readers of my blog.
If you have a relevant product that you would like me to advertise on my blog, please contact me. I’m happy to provide blog stats! My blog traffic is growing nicely and I have a highly engaged audience.
I’m also happy to work with you on an affiliate basis. I am an affiliate on Affiliate Window, so if you have a relevant affiliate programme for me to join please let me know.
I have an engaged following on my Instagram, and I am happy to work with brands relevant to my audience on there, I mainly post running and fitness related content.
I have a masters degree in Digital Marketing Communications and for my day job I work full time as a Marketing Manager for a successful e-commerce retailer.
I’m therefore very knowledgeable about digital marketing and in particular marketing strategy. If you’re a blogger and would like any help or advice about marketing your blog please get in touch!