****COMPETITION NOW CLOSED****
This scoliosis awareness month, I’m running a competition over on my Instagram, from 1st June – 31st June 2022 to raise awareness of scoliosis.
To enter, all you have to do is…
- Post a photo/video of your back, scoliosis scar, or x-ray to Instagram
- Use the hashtag #shareyourspine
- Tag me @lifewithscoliosisblog
- Bonus entries will be given for every share and tag in the comments of the original post.
That’s it! I’ll share your entries and at the end of the contest, I’ll choose an entry at random to win an item from my scoliosis awareness Spring store. Let’s get raising awareness!
Terms & Conditions apply
Life with Scoliosis Instagram competition.
1. To participate in the competition, you must post a photograph of your scoliosis – e.g. your back, scoliosis scar or scoliosis x-ray to Instagram with the hashtag #shareyourspine. You must also tag me @lifewithscoliosisblog to qualify. Bonus entries will be given for every share and tag in the comments of the original post. One bonus entry per share and tag. Multiple tags of the same account will not be counted.
2. The competition will run from 1st June until 23:59 BST on 30th June 2022. Entries made after the closing date will not be accepted.
3. There will be one winner who will be chosen at random from all of the qualifying entries after the closing date. Winner will be announced via the lifewithscoliosisblog Instagram stories after the closing date.
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. The prize will consist of one item of awareness merchandise chosen from the lifewithscoliosis Spring store (https://teespring.com/stores/lifewithscoliosisblog).
6. If you are the lucky winner, you will be contacted via Instagram and asked to provide an email address and postal address to send the prize to.
7. The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. The prize is non transferable, non refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or part.
10. The winner will have 5 working days to claim their prize from the date they are announced the winner. After this time the promoter reserves the right to select a new winner.
11. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
13. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Instagram or Spring. I just wanted to give something away to help raise awareness of scoliosis and to say thanks.
15. By entering the competition, you agree that your name, Instagram handle and picture may be shared via the lifewithscoliosisblog Instagram, blog and newsletter.
16. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
17. The photo/video must not contain violence, profanity, sex or direct attacks on individuals or organisations. Any entries deemed offensive will be immediately disqualified.
18. The photo/video must be an original creation – no copyrighted or stock images may be used. The participant must certify and warrant that the submitted photo(s) does not violate the rights of a third party or any copyright.
19. Life With Scoliosis shall be entitled to assume that the parents or guardians of any entrant who is less than 18 years old have consented to that person’s entry into the Competition.
I had scoliosis surgery in 2010 and blog about my experiences living with scoliosis. My aim is to raise awareness of scoliosis and help and inspire others with the condition.