To celebrate June being scoliosis awareness month, I will be launching an exciting competition over on my Instagram, to begin on 1st June 2021.
The lucky winner will be announced via Instagram at the start of July.
Plus, if you fancy treating yourself, I’ll be giving 10% off everything from my store for the month of June. Use code JUN10.
Terms & Conditions apply
Life with Scoliosis Instagram competition.
1. To participate in the competition, you must follow the lifewithscoliosisblog on Instagram, like my competition post and tag a friend in the comments. Additional entries will also be given for every share and tag left in the comments on the competition post. Multiple tags for the same Instagram account will not be accepted.
2. The competition will run until 23:59 BST on 30th June 2021. Entries made after the closing date will not be accepted.
3. There will be one winner who will be chosen at random from all of the qualifying entries on the 1st July 2021. Winner will be announced via the lifewithscoliosisblog Instagram stories on the 2nd July 2021.
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. The prize will consist of one item of scoliosis awareness merchandise chosen from the lifewithscoliosis Spring store (https://teespring.com/stores/lifewithscoliosisblog).
6. If you are the lucky winner, you will be contacted via Instagram and asked to provide an email address and postal address to send the prize to.
7. The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. The prize is non transferable, non refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or part.
10. The winner will have 5 working days to claim their prize from the date they are announced the winner. After this time the promoter reserves the right to select a new winner.
11. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
13. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Instagram or Spring. I just wanted to give something away to help raise awareness of scoliosis and to say thanks. <3
15. By entering the competition, you agree that your name, Instagram handle and picture may be shared via the lifewithscoliosisblog Instagram, blog and newsletter.
16. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
I had scoliosis surgery in 2010 and blog about my experiences living with scoliosis. My aim is to raise awareness of scoliosis and help and inspire others with the condition.